Thursday 22 August 2013

When in Rome...

...do as the tourists do.

I did!

So, that's the Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, Vatican City and Pantheon. Photo evidence below. It really was a whistle-stop tour, we had 2 nights there (that means only 1 full day) so only scratched the surface of Rome and there's plenty to go back for. Saying that, I won't be going back in July... HOT. My ginger self did not appreciate the ridiculously high temperatures, but seeing as I won the flights I can't complain!


We stayed at Hotel Arenula which was fine, but nothing more. Nice low price though, which is why I won't complain. I'm sure there's better out there, but you could do worse!

In a nutshell, Rome was fun, and very beautiful. I'd go back, and try to be less of a typical tourist next time so I actually have something interesting to write... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment